• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leak in rear righthand brake caliper

As the title says, my rear righthand brake caliper started to leak, vehicle is a 1988 M998, which means I already have the "dual purpose" rear caliper, that function as service AND parking brake

I looked around, there are a couple of rebuild kit that include all the little internal seals, specific for my kind of Humvee caliper, they sell for around 80$

There are also kits that only include the piston boot and the square cut seal that goes into the housing around the piston, which would cost way less and I think that I'd only need those because the leak comes from the piston itself, but I don't know if those are only for the front calipers

Which brings us to my question: are the boots and square cut seals for front and rear caliper identical/interchangeable or are those different from front to rear?