• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

leak of my brake fluid around the banjo fittings.

I am having problem no matter what I seem to do i cant stop the leak of my brake fluid around the banjo fittings What size of crush washers do I need on both sides ? :sad:aua

thank you for the help What also manual covers brakes for the m35a2 ?

I wish there was someone in the Portland area that knew these brake problems . But none of my friends have or know or work on them . Making my lessons lot more painfull

Last edited:
If you're in a pinch and the banjo washers are still in one piece, heat the washers until they turn a dull red. Drop them in cold water. They will be clean and soft again after this annealing process.

Thanks all for the help . And do you know what Manual on here covers brakes and adjustments and such for the deuce ? I seem to find one with little info on it . if you can put the link in this thread thanks .

brianp454

Funny, I plan to work on mine this Sunday! I'm in NOPO. What area of the People's Republic you in? I'll send a PM with my #.

This is covered in another thread. If you search for "brake lines" "1245"or similar you should find it. It is a thread started by peashooter. The following is part of my add to the thread: NAPA UP 1245 matches the inner banjo washer (33/64 ID) and UP 1246 matches the outer banjo washer (39/64 ID). NAPA stores will have them in stock, but it will be hit and miss. The main NAPA distribution center in NOPO has them. You can call them to be sure or check their web site.

I am having problem no matter what I seem to do i cant stop the leak of my brake fluid around the banjo fittings What size of crush washers do I need on both sides ? :sad:aua

thank you for the help What also manual covers brakes for the m35a2 ?

I wish there was someone in the Portland area that knew these brake problems . But none of my friends have or know or work on them . Making my lessons lot more painfull

Last edited: