• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

leaking flame starter

sparkylisle

My flame starter is leaking and I want to bypass it until I have a chance to fix it. There are two fuel lines connected to it and I was wondering if one is the supply and one is a return or are they both supply lines??? :lost:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The skinny one is supply. Most likely the return line is leaking fuel from the general return hoses. You can plug everything without a problem.

sparkylisle

Re: RE: leaking flame starter

cranetruck said:
The skinny one is supply. Most likely the return line is leaking fuel from the general return hoses. You can plug everything without a problem.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: leaking flame starter

Mine was leaking too.I tried to refurb the self align compression ferrule(olive in the UK) and broke it. I tried a std 3/16 compression ferrule. It cocked on the tube and leaked worse. I put a tube sleeve inside and used a new ferrule. That solved the problem. I could not find [local] the correct ferrule. JimK