• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

leaking tire on m35a3

Coalman

I have a leaking tire on my m35a3 that is leaking between the split rim . I took it all apart tonight and plan on reassembling it tomorrow. I got a new o ring this time should I do anything special or do I need any silicone between the two pieces This is the second time I had to take it apart and I want it to be the last . Thanks Kevin

trukhead

Use a tire "lube" like freylube. never use silicone as that will bond that rim together and you won't get it apart. Have you checked the grommet that holds the air stem into the rim?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks