• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Learning more about the history of my new deuce

Jeeper10

If this topic has been beat to death I apologize but I can't find anything recent regarding doing this type of thing. I saw an old post talking about carnac doing a lot of awesome decoding for members. But I don't find anything recent. Is there anyway to learn a bit more about my new to me truck?

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do a google search on NC Army National Guard with the unit shown on the second line of your bumper. To narrow it down a little further, you will need to provide what was on the other bumperette.

Jeeper10

Do a google search on NC Army National Guard with the unit shown on the second line of your bumper. To narrow it down a little further, you will need to provide what was on the other bumperette.
Thank you, this is the other side I can tell there's a B but I can't really read the rest.

Attachments

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If this topic has been beat to death I apologize but I can't find anything recent regarding doing this type of thing. I saw an old post talking about carnac doing a lot of awesome decoding for members. But I don't find anything recent. Is there anyway to learn a bit more about my new to me truck?
I gotta get new glasses....looked like CARNAC on the bumper which would be a little ironic.

There have been changes up here on gathering and releasing info on vehicles. I've seen some success using freedom of information requests so how would that work south of the 49th?

With the changes and squeeze on information it's good to re-visit ways to lock down history on anything. There are not very many of us doing it.