• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LED Headlights for M923A2

gottaluvit

I cannot get that page to load at all, yesterday or today. Blank white page.

On a slight different note, I had ordered some cree LED inserts off ebay that fit the H4 conversion lights that you informed me of last summer at that smaller swap meet/rally just north of Columbus. (Sorry, forgot the name of it.) Well, it seems any incandescent light I have on my driver's side fails quickly due to vibration. Either the standard issue halogens, or the H4 halogen inserts. The seller said these inserts were 12 or 24v. After the second set they sent me, that the low beam burned out within seconds, I just got a message from the seller stating they mistakingly listed them as both voltages. What a hassle. Does anyone have any recommendations of "good" LED H4 inserts that are vibration resistant?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It's not you, the truck lite site was jacked up right, but is back up. It looks like they have revamped the site and now only show the new style 2 part LEDs. They still show the old style route lights though.

Last edited:

Ecscnvb

I have converted both my 5 tons to the trucklite brand LEDs.
Headlight, turn, marker, tail.

Get the led.
While more costly they will last far longer and handle abuse from roads etc much better than halogen.

The light difference is amazing.
Not only do you see way better at night, but you stand out more during the day.

And of course the cool factor!
Where did u get your lights from?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lindsey97

If you install LED headlamps on a M939, be sure and have good ground. I ran a separate ground wire from my starter ground stud, to each headlamp mounted in the hood. Took a minute, but well worth it.

If you run the LED's with a weak ground, they will fail in a short time. Too expensive for that.

Ecscnvb

If you install LED headlamps on a M939, be sure and have good ground. I ran a separate ground wire from my starter ground stud, to each headlamp mounted in the hood. Took a minute, but well worth it.

If you run the LED's with a weak ground, they will fail in a short time. Too expensive for that.
Thank u

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks