• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LED parking, running, turn, brake lights?

leeh725

Tried the plug in type in one of my trucks. Less than stellar results. If you convert the tail lights, use the big board from LMC. It spreads the light through a cross section of the lens. Skip the LED backup lights and clearance markers. It looks like a little yellow dimple on the front.

engineman2

Someone did a thread or put it in the 'what have you done..' thread here recently on LED brake lights. They did look nice, but expensive if I remember correctly.

jdeoliveira74

yeah lmc has them for like 300 or something like that. I did led flood lights wow bright probably shouldnt use them on road but some of the back roads of nc are pretty dark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks