• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Let's get organized!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I spoke with Pete, the owner of Haspin Acres, on the phone today. I told him what we are planning. He said the weekend of July 16th should be no problem. He said we would have a discount rate of $13 a day. A day runs from 7am on day one to 9am on day 2. He said we would have no problem bringing in our big trucks and finding a place to play with them. Camping won't be a problem either. He said if we could'nt find a spot big enough, that he would get his dozer and make one :devil: This should be a lot of fun guys [thumbzup]

Todd Haley

[color=blue>Man,] [/color]

[color=#0000ff> This] That's the only vehicle I've got operational at the moment. I wish I had the GPW ready but I don't think it will be done. :cry: [/color]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be glad to let you get behind the wheel of the Mog if you like. It's not a deuce, but it is a fun little tractor to drive around.