• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets See Your 5-Ton!

powerhouseduece

Here are a couple of pics of some of my trucks.

I will be at your house tomorrow morning, dry humping your collection! bwahahahahahaha!

Trucks look great guys, keep then coming!

Here's my XM818 with M129A2C. It looks smaller with that box trailer behind it.:)
Thats why you need some 1600's! My m818 makes my m127a2c look small!

Attachments

dmetalmiki

P.S. front shot pic

dont know why the titles did not come up but notice the wrecker M62 has twin rears but wide stance front wheels. looks great.

donttreadonmebmg

:not worthy: OMG that's so cool :drool: !!! I want mine to look like that :beer:
what size winch do you have on there and did it come off the back of a 6X8 rig and did you have to modify it a lot to fit on the front?

Here are some pics from today

Here are some pictures of the M813a1 and M920 from today. We have a truck show in Kasson, MN this weekend and I drove them over this afternoon. It was my first time taking the M920 out on the road. We removed the muffler and added a 7" turnout on the 920. The stance of the 920 commands something more than the lame exhaust note the oem muffler provides. It sounds pretty good clicking through the 7155 and with the jake on high now!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks