• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope this works - still trying to figure it all out. aua

Here's mine:
1967 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 w/w
LDT-465-1C Hercules Multi-Fuel
Put a new cargo top and cab top on it for the winter.
Planning on painting it when the weather warms back up.

Attachments

lonegunman

Here is a pic of my set-up. At some point I'd like to create some form of camper with either the truck or trailer. Right noe the truck has too much work to do that. I've been wondering about the possibility of mounting a truck camper in the trailer and what works to keep it secure.

Attachments

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

vinnies10

waayfast

Wow,can't believe I haven't got around to adding to this threadaua----first is our "frontline tactical vehicle in the war against political correctness!!" our 1957 M35 Utica-Bend Gasser.It is the "twin" to USAAFColdWarriors truck in that our stories behind the purchase and how they came (new CARC painted bed and red cab)is quit similar!!

Then the 1965 USMC parts Deuce I picked up locally for $200.00.Has a title but has been repowered by Bubba and has lots of stuff missing so it may sit a while more(did NOT run when parked). Oh, BTW anybody know if the Marines had GUN TRUCKS????

Finally the old lady's Bobbed deuce (G-506:D) Yeah, Yeah- I know I cheated on this one!!;-)

Attachments

mattg2448

Pictures 1 - 4 1971 Gen Products Div. M35a2 tarp bows troop seats, heat, hard top, no winch, or wench, nor does it have a whistler turbo.

5 - 6 "Baby Deuce" Powered by imagination!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzkVHqG5BRY[/media]

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks