• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

asgtoolman

this is a truck I'm building for a customer when its done it will have a/c hyd steering 6inch lift and yes 4 springs no blocks or double frame duel stacks and 52s

What type of A/C unit are you installing? Have you fabricated a compressor bracket yet? I am planning my A/C install and am trying to fab a bracket that sandwiches in between with the alternator bracket bolts and ends up putting the compressor right above the alternator. I have it designed in my mind but have not torn anything apart yet--don't want to take my deuce out of circulation until I have it all worked out.

cavemantrucks

What type of A/C unit are you installing? Have you fabricated a compressor bracket yet? I am planning my A/C install and am trying to fab a bracket that sandwiches in between with the alternator bracket bolts and ends up putting the compressor right above the alternator. I have it designed in my mind but have not torn anything apart yet--don't want to take my deuce out of circulation until I have it all worked out.
you can give me a call 609 780 1201 jim

sp00n

1400x20

Sort of. Hired a local truck tire place but I did a good 75% of the grunting with the prybars to beat the sidewall down enough to pound on the lock ring. Don't attempt unless you have a few strong friends, and know how to capture the lock ring when removing them.