• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

Fixlinc

More Lights

Needed to get it more visible at fires got that done now get our name on it, more hose & boxes. Maybe paint later when hopefully a wet winter arrives ?

Attachments

CanonNinja

crappy pic from yesterday. my work in progress.... doing the electrical work first, then some fuel and brake work, fix a few minor leaks, then comes the paint work and super singles. Jesus this got expensive! :shock:

Attachments

crappy pic from yesterday. my work in progress.... doing the electrical work first, then some fuel and brake work, fix a few minor leaks, then comes the paint work and super singles. Jesus this got expensive! :shock:
Never ever use the "E" word. Your wife might hear.

Amos 8:2-3 And He said, "Amos, what do you see?" So I said, "A basket of summer fruit." Then the LORD said to me: "The end has come upon My people Israel; I will not pass by them anymore.
And the songs of the temple Shall be wailing in that day," Says the Lord GOD— "Many dead bodies everywhere, They shall be thrown out in silence."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks