• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Letterkenny trip Tuesday for M818 Recovery

beaubeau

:driver: I am gonna try to get appt. for Tuesday for pick up of my M818. I guess I will expect the worst and take my 20,000lb low bed with my 1ton Chevy Duramax to haul it back with. It is close on weight issue, but should go OK! GL says Don't Run, could be just dead batts,!!??? I shall take Temp. Plate so I can drive it back if it runs OK> Anyone else going to Letterkenny next week? Phil :grd:

beaubeau

Letterkenny postponed until Friday.

Is there anyone going to Letterkenny this week that can check on lot 3903 for me? I am going on Thurs. evening for a Friday pickup. I wish I knew what condition the vehicle was in so I don't have to bring my 20,000lb trailer all the way to Pa. if the vehicle can be driven, I will drive it home, if not I will haul it hame!

beaubeau

Letterkenny Hours of pick up

Well tried to get appt. for Fri. pick up. Letterkenny now has pick on Tuesdays between 12noon and 2pm. What is happening, short of help? That really narrows down pick up Time. Phil

m35a2kevin

to everyone going to letterkenny,
if you need help loading,,, or need pics, just pm, me,, i can make appointment, take photos,
for anyone who needs help.
kevin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks