• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LH drivers side "box" ammo door

ODAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Production shifted to B1s in April, 1958. It appears that for a while, Dodge used up existing parts stock from the basic M37 inventory.

f I'm not mistaken, the B1s were modified to include a staple such that the door could be secured with a padlock. My B1 (October 1958) has a rather crude modification to the doors made by using a torch to cut both the staple from bar stock and a rectangular hole in the door itself.

If you're not in a hurry, I may have a door . I have both an unmodified M37 set and my original cutouts.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Ammo" door? That spot was for things like the lug wrench & jack, snatch block, eTc. BTW, both sides were the same...

M37Dale

Production shifted to B1s in April, 1958. It appears that for a while, Dodge used up existing parts stock from the basic M37 inventory.

f I'm not mistaken, the B1s were modified to include a staple such that the door could be secured with a padlock. My B1 (October 1958) has a rather crude modification to the doors made by using a torch to cut both the staple from bar stock and a rectangular hole in the door itself.

If you're not in a hurry, I may have a door . I have both an unmodified M37 set and my original cutouts.
Let me know. And thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks