• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

License plate light

True Knight

Since the CUCV's didn't come with license plate lights, and in CA you have to have light on your plate, I got some LED bolt lights like my buddy has on his motorcycle. I got them on ebay for less than $20 including shipping. Made out of stainless steel, and made in the USA. I just wired them into the brown wire that powers the tail lights and they are good to go. If anyone wants the sellers info just send me a PM. While I was at it I cleaned up the lenses real good with turtle wax headlight lens restorer.

Attachments

Last edited:

True Knight

Ha ha, well the bag does say that, but the seller also says it on a video he had posted in the description showing his product. I try as much as possible to buy things from American companies who make their products in America.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks