• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lift gate from 33334 to Sussex or Aberdeen?

SSG Gibb

Their is a Gentleman in Fl who has a lift gate for a deuce that I'd love to to put my deuce, only issue is transport. this tailgate should fit in a 105 trailer with ease. I'm waiting on a response for weight. I'd be happy to help with fuel. PM if u can help.
SSG Gibb

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
As it sits right now in the "up" position it is about 64" high by 90" wide and 30" deep. It should fit in a regular pickup truck, but have not tried that. It went in a normal u-haul trailer just fine. It is heavy because of all the Deuce steel that was cut off the truck it came from. I have moved it around enough to guess will all the parts right now it is probably 600 pounds but have no way to weigh it, I could be off by 20% either way in my guess. The way it was cut off gives exact location information for installation on another truck.
the classified is at

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?138109-Deuce-lift-gate-sale

SSG Gibb

Hoping that bumping this add to the top someone would be able to help me out with this I have a good supply of surplus truck parts along with helping out for the fuel. Please PM if you can help.
SSG Gibb

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks