• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lift gate on a deuce?

494canam

:drool:
My cousin from south augusta ga just got out of prison about 4 months ago. she is a real big woahman.at about 411 pounds , she is a good worker and works hard. she wi she use to load railroad crossties by her selfll come over just about anywhere to make a lillle food money. she could set you some telephone poles up on your deuce bed and make you a real niceboom setup and she knows how to rig your winch with it , it works nice. they call her fatt donkey, but dont you call her that.If you call her peaches she will work real hardfor you maybe $45.00 day for 14 hours. and do not make her mad or say nothing bout her mustache, oh yeah if she starts drinking that cherry moonshine, run boys run! now I warned yons RUNN you ill see she starts sweating, and her clothes start kommin oaff , and shell break that bull whip OUT; JUS RUNN RUNN lIKE DICK AND JANE SPOT AND PUFF DAMMIT JUS DONT LET HER ketch yall

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks