• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lift kit m1009?

48cj2a

Pickup a 4wd Magazine at the local store. It's chuck full of advertising. You just need a lift for an 84 K5 Blazer, pretty generic. Rancho, Rough Country, Superlift, Tuff Country, Skyjacker etc all make the lift kit for this application.

Biggles

X2 on the off road design they only deal with full size gm's from what I know and everything I've gotten from them has been right and worked perfectly for my truck. One minor exception; I have 14b FF/ Dana 44 axles under mine and they had sent me extended brake lines for a newer truck (my axles came out of a 77) I called them they sent me the correct brake lines I mailed them back the wrong ones, no worries. pleasant people to do business with. They even refunded half of my shipping cost knowing it was probably my fault for not specifying what year my axles where vs. what year the truck is!

Last edited:

GoinNutts

Love the PEP BOYS solution! If you could find a forth bobble head that would work with the three Boys they might be able to hold the four corners up to get the 6" lift that Stone 1098 was looking for.

:shock: