• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lifted, new shoes!

flewbyu

Finally got lift complete, pulled components from junked Suburban. Blocks and two add-a-leafs in rear, all spring in front. Dual stabilizers. Got tires and wheels used. Mickey Thompson Baja HP 35 14.50 15 on alum 15x10 wheels.
Have 3 of the 31 10.50 15 for sale if interested. Brand new. Mounted on, obviously, M1009 wheels.
Now I need a mud hole!

Attachments

Last edited:

flewbyu

Correct, 6" front and rear. Driveshaft from Gregory's in Virginia Beach. Those guys do great work. Needed 2.5" stretching...
Now I'm looking for a mud hole until I can get to the beach!

flewbyu

If you only have two inches of clean yoke showing you should be ok, its roughly 8 inches total. But, measure with dv off of rear yoke and fully inserted. Measure center front UJ to center UJ eye on rear yoke...just trying to be helpful!

Westech

CPL
There is lot more then two inches of yoke out of the t case. When it is at full drop a good pull and it will slip out. I have the rear axle shimmed 7* (I know 6* is max they say) and the angles are great, even at full drop. Just have to add a bit to the drive shaft. I will call my shop back in Wisconsin Tuesday and see how much and all that. I'm thinking 2 inches will be good. Really I'm only 1.5 inch or so less on the lift then you.

Cucvnut

looks good man very nice ! just be careful the stock 10 bolt wont live long with 35 inc tires and bigger if u start wheelin it

flewbyu

That's what people were telling me about my Z, the 10 wouldn't stand a built motor. Its had 440 hp and 520ftlb on it for two years, and the posi still works. I actually twisted the stock driveshaft in that. You can see the car in one of the pictures in the original post... Maybe I can get lucky again. My fingers are crossed, because I definitely hear what your saying!