• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Liftgate Hydraulic Pump Mod Help on M820A2 Needed

goldneagle

I am thinking of replacing the 3 phase hydraulic pump that runs my liftgate on the M820A2 with the engine off. This is a the backup pump used when the truck is plugged into a 3 phase generator for power. It allows the operator to operate the liftgate without having to run the engine and PTO.

I have not tried to read the motor specifications from the tag on the motor. Its all painted over.. May have to pull the entire assembly to get to it. I am pretty sure its a continuous duty motor and pump that circulate hydraulic fluid to the liftgate and is controlled by solenoid or pressure switches. It is attached parallel to the PTO pump.

I would like to change the motor or motor/pump with one that operates on either 24v DC or 120 volt AC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks