• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lights not working on my deuce

reom35a2fluiter

Today I wanted to ride with my deuce but the lights did not work anymore. Now I'm looking for a scheme where the light switch is connected. You know where I can find such a schedule.

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME????
:beer:

reom35a2fluiter

thanks jim

I've tried two light switches and nothing happens. I think that somewhere recently closed occupants.
Now I'm looking for a diagram of it. than I know exactly where each hole for it is?

91W350

http://www.jatonkam35s.com/DeuceTechnicalManuals/TM9-2320-361-20.pdf

Page 1201, but they are very difficult to follow, you will soon learn that about every wire in your truck is solid gray and 14 Gauge. About the only way to figure it out is to power back from the source. I would check the other ends of the wires to see if the power is getting there, also the ground leads.

I downloaded this into my Droid, well actually both of these, saves a lot of trips in and out of the house. Glen

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/61140-m35-wire-number-chart.html

reom35a2fluiter

I have found more information about the switch.
with the letters in the light switch.
A 75 Stop Lamp Switch.
Runs through brake light switch to Pin K.
B 40 Panel/Instrument Lights.
C 22 Stop Lights.
Hot when brakes applied. Runs to turn signal switch if used.
D 19 Black Out Driving Lamp.
E 20 Black Out Marker and Taillamps.
F 15 Battery Power Lead.
H 21 Service Taillamps.
J 467 To flasher switch.
Hot when stop or head lights on.
K 75 Stop Lamp Switch.
Runs from pin A through brake light switch.
L 491 Parking Lights (if used).
M 16 Service Headlamps.
To dimmer switch or headlight relay.
N 23 Black Out Stop Lamp.[/img]

this information can I find out exactly where each hole is for. Now I hope some wiser to be the cause to sit.
then I also take the harness off of the front and back, so I can see if the noise is front or back. I can continue my investigation of the malfunction.

jimmcld

I have found more information about the switch.
with the letters in the light switch.
A 75 Stop Lamp Switch.
Runs through brake light switch to Pin K.
B 40 Panel/Instrument Lights.
C 22 Stop Lights.
Hot when brakes applied. Runs to turn signal switch if used.
D 19 Black Out Driving Lamp.
E 20 Black Out Marker and Taillamps.
F 15 Battery Power Lead.
H 21 Service Taillamps.
J 467 To flasher switch.
Hot when stop or head lights on.
K 75 Stop Lamp Switch.
Runs from pin A through brake light switch.
L 491 Parking Lights (if used).
M 16 Service Headlamps.
To dimmer switch or headlight relay.
N 23 Black Out Stop Lamp.[/img]

this information can I find out exactly where each hole is for. Now I hope some wiser to be the cause to sit.
then I also take the harness off of the front and back, so I can see if the noise is front or back. I can continue my investigation of the malfunction.

What an accent!!! It's fun reading your posts, but you would probably think that my Texas accent is funny too.

91W350

One of my new to me deuces had no headlight action. Checked the bulbs and both were bad. Went out and pulled the bulbs out of three five tons. I found two good ones out of the eight bulbs I had available. Have to checked for power at the headlamp socket?

reom35a2fluiter

thanks

First I have the front harness gecheck, it was fine. Then I started with the rear wiring harness. this was a failure. I discovered that in a front position lamp right rearr.that I have it repaired and then lights worked all happy again.
:-D