• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lights

chevy79k5

ok all i did some looking around didnt find anything like this.... got a m1009 with all lights on when you put the right turn signal on its setting off the revers lights. i opend up the light needed a bulb replaced it. tracked all grounds all are good. checked all fuses an were good. now after the new bulb the only lights that work are the headlights. i got no running lights no turn signals in eather direction. so any help would be great. im not the best with wireing.

bshupe

Sounds like you may have knocked something loose or off when you did the work you did. I wold retrace my steps and make sure everything is properly connected in the areas you worked on and go from there. Check fuses/relays too.

chevy79k5

well all i did was put a new bulb in an make sure all grounds were tight. so went back around checked all grounds agin but this time after doing that started up the truck an got no lights at all in any way. so turn it off checked fuse box all was good there. so im lost now

chevy79k5

also i have none of the black out lights or switches. all that was gone when i got the truck. ive had the truck for 5 years an never had anything like this happen. ive replaced the bulbs befor when needed with no problems. so any help whould be great.