• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Li'l Ruthie's first assignment

readyman

'Li'l Ruthie' had her debut last weekend too after a year and a half in the shop.

Her first assignment after refit was to assist the American Legion Robert E. Coulter, Jr. Post 1941.
We were in the Northern Illinois Chapter of the MVPA honor guard vehicle convoy for the LaGrange Pet Parade - 'Honor Our Flag'.
Still waiting for some parade pics to surface...

Oop's... and the first formal introduction of Li'l Ruthie to the RuthAnn after almost two years.

Attachments

M1075

RE: Li

Great set of pics. The truck looks great! I like all the details. What did you do to modify the air intake? It looks cool.

Armada

Nice job, looks GREAT!!!
And she wasn't even a little suspicious when you would come home late with green paint on your collar? :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

That is a fantastic looking truck! Good thing your wife liked it. You would have missed her! rofl

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sure is nice and clean.. If I am not mistaken, naming the surprise after the wife is generally a good strategy..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks