• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Limp mode at Daytona Beach

HUNvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A friend of mine in Daytona Beach has a 1045A2 that has some problem with the transmission. I tried to help him from afar, but it's very difficult. I could travel there, but my wife would kick my butt.
The transmission is in limp mode and none of its lights are on. He changed the relay already because it was a bit corroded.
He already took it to a transmission shop with a trailer, but they just said a bunch of bullcrap that it was military, completely different...
If you know a reliable mechanic near Daytona Beach, or someone who feels the power and can go there to help (and he pays, of course), we would appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks