• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lincoln Mark VII Versus two deuces

rideni

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRXKUrSNbEI[/media]
We ran it over after doing a burnout in it cause we were bored.
All was done safely on private property
More video to be uploaded later.

rideni

There is more videos to be uploaded from that series of event. And yes Sean did craw in it after it got hit.
We only had a small amount of space to do it safely so speeds were all under 9mph
It totally did run when I stalled it out, rapped a chain around the b pillar and ed drug it into the back yard. that was after frying the tires off of it

stumps

Let's just say that if I did that, my dad would have whacked my driving privileges.. It would have been several months before he would have let me drive the Lincoln again.

-Chuck

rideni

I suck as a camera man I admit that.
Well my dad thought it was funny, and the Lincoln later was taken to the junkyard.
Something about being an independent 24 year old who owns his own house,several vehicles, and is in general successful, means that my father doesn't car if I run over an old POS car on the weekend because it was fun and I was bored.
Next time we are gonna try to rip one in half.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks