• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lincoln Mark VII Versus two deuces

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You cruising for Cougars, on Polka night again? Don't forget the Super Poly Grip!

rideni

there was some more carnage latter when my deuce(the tan one) mounted it.Then pawnshoped's deuce cut from tire ramming it up the trailer and we almost maxxed a 10k winch dragging it.
But we had fun doing it
Music was not my choice

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PLEASE remember that this is a FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBSITE. When selecting background music, please select lyrics WITHOUT PROFANITY:deadhorse:

That being said.... I am stopping just short of reporting this thread for DELETION due to the lyrical profanity.

Now then.... I liked the spastic videographer's gyrations.... It set the mood for some REDNECK RECREATION.

TommyG45

Man, I must be getting old. All I could think of is what would happen to the young man who pulled up in my driveway playing that music in his car picking up one of my daughters for a date... Now, I could make an exception if he pulled up in a Deuce playing that music... but the volume would need to be turned down lol

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are lyrics? I thought it was just mindless profanity with something vaguely musical going on in the background.

-Chuck
I understand, Chuck....

To quote a Mission Leader that once gave advice that later saved my life:

"Inattention to the little details is what will get you killed, Boy! There could have been a SNIPER hiding in that (music)."

Hence, when face to face with the enemy's muzzle, I was the survivor. End of story.

My point is.... let's keep this place "inspection ready" so that our kids/grandkids can read and watch with us.

Thanks for tolerating my :rant:

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED REDNECK RECREATION :jumpin::!::driver:

powerhouseduece

PLEASE remember that this is a FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBSITE. When selecting background music, please select lyrics WITHOUT PROFANITY:deadhorse:

That being said.... I am stopping just short of reporting this thread for DELETION due to the lyrical profanity.

WOW, you have to be kidding me! How about I report 90% of your post for being worthless! I know you have the right to report posts on here for abuse, posting auctions, yadda, yadda... but if you do not like the video, or have a problem with it, TURN IT OFF!!! Its your choice, you don't have to act like you personally are running the site. A site mod has seen the video and has not taken action proving that it is to bad to post, so just sit down, shut up, and enjoy the site.

Have a nice day! :deadhorse:

DirtMagnet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suck as a camera man I admit that.
Well my dad thought it was funny, and the Lincoln later was taken to the junkyard.
Something about being an independent 24 year old who owns his own house,several vehicles, and is in general successful, means that my father doesn't car if I run over an old POS car on the weekend because it was fun and I was bored.
Next time we are gonna try to rip one in half.
Successful is living until 100 years old.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't listen to the music(still haven't heard it). It wasn't my style, so I just muted the video as I watched.

The site is managed as a "Family Friendly", "Work Safe" site. Everyones efforts to comply, is appreciated.

I'd guess rideni didn't intend to offend anybody. Let's not get too worked up here.2cents

rideni

I also only recorded the video it was edited and uploaded by a friend as I lack the capability and will to upload
video less edit one.
Music wouldn't have been what I would have selected.

jluv1185

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Coldwarrior was just voicing his. What he said does have truth to it. This is a family friendly site. I feel the music was not that big of a deal since in sure i have something probably worse on my ipod LOL. But lets remember the image we are trying to portray. Maybe next time just put a quick language warning. Just to give people a heads up. Also Coldwarrior was not trying to get under your skin. Yes he could of went without the ''deletion'' threat, but thats the only thing i see that could of been left out. Rideni your reply could of been a lil less harsh imo. Remember most of these guys on here are older, and faught to keep us all free, and deserve our respect. Every now and again we need to set them strait, but in a profesional and respectful manner.

P.s. i really think you should take the tires/rims off next time. it would be more eventful! :driver:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone has a right to their opinion. Coldwarrior was just voicing his. What he said does have truth to it. This is a family friendly site. I feel the music was not that big of a deal since in sure i have something probably worse on my ipod LOL. But lets remember the image we are trying to portray. Maybe next time just put a quick language warning. Just to give people a heads up. Also Coldwarrior was not trying to get under your skin. Yes he could of went without the ''deletion'' threat, but thats the only thing i see that could of been left out. Rideni your reply could of been a lil less harsh imo. Remember most of these guys on here are older, and faught to keep us all free, and deserve our respect. Every now and again we need to set them strait, but in a profesional and respectful manner.

P.s. i really think you should take the tires/rims off next time. it would be more eventful! :driver:
In my attempt to be courteous, I explained my opinion. And showed, as tactfully as I could, that a little "opinion" and mentorship was the more gentlemanly approach.

I also state that I COULD have simply reported the video as distasteful and I beleive the Moderators would have defaulted to the side of caution and KILLED this thread.

Thanks for the feedback. Next time I'll take the easier path and just report problem posts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks