• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Linda's New Deuce

Welcome to your new "family" Linda. Wow a 1985! What GL did you get it from?
Let us know where it is and when you plan to go get it/check it out. There might be one of us that can meet up with you two to check it out for you.
Great wealth of knowledge embedded in these pages. The search function is great if you have a general question to start out with. If you can't find the answer the members will be more than happy to guide you in the right direction.

You have the luxury of being close to a great place to get spare parts and knowledge of you new Deuce. Go to Antelope Valley Truck Supply on Trevor there in Lancaster.

Here: http://www.avettruck.com/

Since you in the High Desert of Ridgecrest you (and your husband) may want to join us for these events locally:

http://steelsoldiers.com/index.php?...pic&t=14897&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

and another one of these to take place next spring:

http://steelsoldiers.com/index.php?...&start=80&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Have fun with the new truck and give us some pics when you get it.

hole

Welcome Linda! If you got your Deuce from Barstow GL you shouldnt have much problem, Kevin was nice to deal with, he let us make minor repairs before I drove mine home

Floyd

Hi Linda: Welcome, I'm not far from you and your husband. If I have the time off I'd be happy to assist with the pick up if it's close by. I'm not a Deuce owner (yet) but would enjoy helping a new SS member. Conngrats.

Floyd

stephenfeldmeier

Welcome aboard Linda, I know you're husband is proud of you, When I was on the Air Force Rifle Team; my girlfriend took an interest in shooting. She came along to all the matches and signed on as my shooting partner. It's enjoyable to have a spouse or loved one carry the same interest. One good advice though, check all the local laws and do what's required before picking up the truck. You'll have time. I have my deuce insured with Progressive as a commercial truck. Any hick up with law enforcement will take the fun out of owning one of these things. Happy trucking (military style)
P.S. invest in hearing protection.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's great to have another one from Cali joining the family.

Like Polverone said, you all need to join us for the Fontana Scrap yard run #4...even to just meet some great folks...and join us for the spring high desert rally.

Welcome

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks