• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

line x in olive drab

jdeoliveira74

There is a guy in town that will lline x or rhino line the entire exterior for my truck for $750 I think thats a pretty fair price since i remember paying like three hundred to do a truck bed in the past. So I am pretty sure my truck is going from sand back to olive drab. I picked up a softtopper a couple weeks back and truck tailgate also. I will post some pics as it changes

Dukeboy

$750 is a great price for Line-x, Locally for an all-over spray (with Bed) I was quoted $3000 with myself doing some of the prep. Is this a friend price or would he do other vehicles as well? Can't wait to see the results.

cucv1833

$750 is a great price for the whole exterior. Just a regular truck bed is $500. I did the inside of my blazer for $100 myself. At the shop they wanted $550.

Line-X doesnt seem to fade like Rhino lining2cents

I cant wait to get a softtopper myself.

jdeoliveira74

$750 is a great price for Line-x, Locally for an all-over spray (with Bed) I was quoted $3000 with myself doing some of the prep. Is this a friend price or would he do other vehicles as well? Can't wait to see the results.
Just a guy that does this i dont know him have seen pics looks like he does a nice job claims to prep surface and prime where needed before application
Jon

jdeoliveira74

$750 is a great price for the whole exterior. Just a regular truck bed is $500. I did the inside of my blazer for $100 myself. At the shop they wanted $550.

Line-X doesnt seem to fade like Rhino lining2cents

I cant wait to get a softtopper myself.
The link i posted is where i purchased mine before you buy they had an additional 5% of code I typed it in and it worked thats saved me shipping
hopefully its still there and they will save you some shipping money too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks