• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Line-X

texas-5-ton

I took the 813 in yesterday to get the bed sprayed with Line-X. I have looked at several vehicles with Rhino liners but I must cay that the LineX turned out very well. It was already dark by the time I got home so unfortunately there are no pictures. I strongly recommend the LineX to anyone that is considering putting a bedliner or floorboard liner in. You will not be disappointed!! Will post pics tomarrow if possible.

Chad

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I strongly prefer Line-X over Rhino Linings. I would like to get the inside of the Deuce bed Line-X'd, but that is probably a fair amount of change.

IRWFO

I just got a price to do the inside of my 1009 with Rino. $850 for the whole floor and both side walls. Not cheap. Why do you prefer Line-X to Rino?

ojsdna744

Line-x is dry after an hour or so of having it applied. Very uniform coating and lasts longer. I think it's 400 bucks or so for a pick-up truck bed. Most of the rhino jobs I've seen are very runny and not an even coat.

JCease

Just a quick report. I have had Line- X in my pickup for about 3 years now. Looks good, with no chipping or peeling. Line-X sprays on the thickest amount....and has a real nice lifetime warranty. It is of such high quality that the military used it on structural beams when they rebuilt the Pentagon. They chose the Line-X because it had a super high blast resistance.....or something to that effect. I had my pickup bed sprayed and had them go over the bed rails and it was around 400 bucks or so. Take a look at their website and compare it to the Rhino Lining..... I think you will be impressed.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rhino Lining's used to be a lot better. I used to work across the street from a Rhino dealer and I took a friend's Ram in to have it redone (under warranty) and the new coating was significantly less textured than the original. It was almost smooth...........Line-X is extremely textured and is obviously thicker. I also prefer it's appearance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks