• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

List of Washington, Orgegon, Idaho parts yards

ICAT

for some reason, I computer can not see the emotcons unless I use one in a thread. If I go to another thread, they go away. I guess i need to find a 12 yr old to fix my computer. Yes i did want to subcribe in. this has good info:-D

wsucougarx

for some reason, I computer can not see the emotcons unless I use one in a thread. If I go to another thread, they go away. I guess i need to find a 12 yr old to fix my computer. Yes i did want to subcribe in. this has good info:-D
No it's just not you. None of my computers show icons as of yesterday. My newest computer is a mere couple months old. They tweaked something in here.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about Boyce Equipment or Tomlins in Utah. (that would be worth the drive).

bigginstactical

Not really at this time. I just like looking and imaging new ideas. I know of one other Deuce in my area so inspiration is minimal. When I do need something it would be awesome to go to a yard and do some searching haha.

bigginstactical

I'm keeping the hardtop, the rear section is the middle part the bolts to the back of the cab then the roof bolts ontop of that part. It has a small sliding window in it to look out the back of the cargo cover is off. Sorry if that doesn't make sense i can snap a pic tomorrow if need be.

*lawrence*

There is a scrap yard in Payette Idaho that has a 1952 GMC XM-211 to be cut up. In real nice shape. It had its bed but they already cut it up. It looks like you could put batteries in and gas and it would fire right up.

Special T

It is not a suplus parts yard, however if you are in need of starters or alternators Romaine Eletric is the company you should talk to. I just purchased a high amp alternator for my wifes jeep. Thier main wharehouse is in Kent just off 212 & sr167. They have several locations. Everett, Bellingham & I believe they just opened one up in Spokane

Artisan

There is a guy named Brad M. in McKenna WA that usually has 5 ton and 800
parts. I will ask if he wants his phone number posted, till then PM if in need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks