• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Listing a Deuce for sell

KD5JPB

Ok, I've found a Deuce like I've never heard of. Older gentleman has it listed on CL. I'm the only person that has even called on it. It isn't what I'm looking for, but it's too neat to cut up. I want to list it on here for him, but I don't want to break any site rules. I have been trying to find the proper way to do this, but can't find the rules for posting classified ads. Any help is welcome. Thanks, Terry Drake (KD5JPB).

KD5JPB

Someone on another site looked at it and said it was a:Truck, Maintenance, 2 1/2 ton, 6x6, M764, Earthboring Machine & Pole Setter with Winch. I'm told she is a somewhat rare ole gal.

Last edited:

KD5JPB

Is it ok to post the craigslist to the SS site? I'm not the owner and I have his permission to post it. I just do not want to break any SS site rules, too great of a site to get banned from!

KD5JPB

Just wanted to make sure I was understanding it's intent. Again a great site and don't want to mess up. Ok, that's settled. Thanks guys.

KD5JPB

Thanks, sir. I've gone and read the posts on the link on the banner. I was looking for a topic in the list never realizing that it was right in front of my face. Thanks again.

KsM715

Don't worry about trying to get the word out. I guarantee if someone wants it they have found the cl ad by now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks