• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Litte help with a Part# ?

Hi guys.

Looking for a parts breakdown for the high back seats. Looking for new bottom cushion covers and the "c" clip rings that hold the covers in place.
(not a std hog ring) -the seat pn# is 12446712-3 and is in the second parts manual but I can't find a further breakdown from there

Any help would be appreciated!

Chris

Al Harvey

I'm thinking, but I don't think there will be a part number for just the seat cover. I believe the set bottom would be replaced as a complete unit. I could be wrong but I doubt the Army has a part number for just the cover and clip rings.

DSO_351

there are two designs of the seat bottoms. One uses hog rings to clip over a nylon strap sewn to the seat bottom cover. The strap then folds over a thin rod. The other design uses a wide tube clip with 4 teeth per clip. ISRINGHAUSEN is the manufacturer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks