• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Little trip to the mountains

Scarecrow1

That looks like a great trip. I just spent a few days up in the NC mountains around Flat Rock and Black Mountain by motorcycle and man I miss them already

61sleepercab

Nice truck and pretty mountains to explore. Here in West Virginia we have smaller hills but a lot more trees and bushes. We have mountain Spruce Knob, about 4800 feet up with flag trees (branches grow only with the wind direction so a one sided tree) . Lots of timber and oil field roads to explore here. Mark

desert demon

Nice truck and pretty mountains to explore. Here in West Virginia we have smaller hills but a lot more trees and bushes. We have mountain Spruce Knob, about 4800 feet up with flag trees (branches grow only with the wind direction so a one sided tree) . Lots of timber and oil field roads to explore here. Mark
Ya all do have a great country side back there in them parts.I was stationed at NEW RIVER AIR STATION in the MARINES back in 91 and 92.Loved playing in the mud in my old 85 dodge.Wished i kept that truck.I use to drive over the road to and all ways loved driveing back that direction as long as it wasnt to New York Jersy exc. exc. LOL

red

Looks like some fun trips. I was stationed at Hill AFB from 2009-2012, spent most of my time at the demolition ranges and Dugway. Lots of great off roading in that area

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks