• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Live Chat (Ventrilo)

AGE|kshaufl

To help people out with serious problems or to just BS I was going to suggest hosting a Ventrilo server. The free version can support 10 people at once on live chat (Voice). This would allow people to talk back and forth in real time.

If anyone is interested I can fire it up and post the IP address so you could try it out. Let me know.

To read more about it. Here is the link.

Ventrilo - Surround Sound Voice Communication Software

The Client Software is Free and the Server Software is Free for up to 10 people.

Your newest fan,
AGE|kshaufl
AKA Ken

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Look on the left of the main page....don't click anything under "who's chatting"...it's still down.

Right under the "chat link" there is the "click here" thingy....that will get you in Sir.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks