• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMC Exhaust System

NMC_EXP

I believe both Walker and Maremont have complete replacement systems available with mufflers for the 6.2L.

Or as another said, get a quote on a custom system from a muffler shop. That is one of the next things on my list.

Regards

Jim

EMISSARYx

I would actually pay more for a SS system, but I doubt that is an option. As far as having a local shop doing it - I prefer to do things myself, as I find that most people don't have the same quality standards as I do.

EMISSARYx

I believe both Walker and Maremont have complete replacement systems available with mufflers for the 6.2L.

Or as another said, get a quote on a custom system from a muffler shop. That is one of the next things on my list.

Regards

Jim
Both Maremont and Walker have very good details on a replacement system.

Thanks Jim!

Last edited:

flewbyu

I eventually went local exhaust business. Twisted up exact replacement with 2.5" pipe and turbo mufflers, manifolds back. 415 bucks. Very throaty, nice and quiet...

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been checking also. Local shop wants $400 (custom bent and welded) and to buy Walker parts from the local NAPA it's about $375 (standard muffler).

flewbyu

update, just looked more closely at my pipes/mufflers...Walker part numbers on mufflers, Walker logo on pipes...shop just bent em, hung em, and welded em...