• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMC Truck Part Compatibillity?

I'm looking to replace the weatherstripping on pretty much my entire 1009. Some of the weatherstripping items list two options.

For example: Windshield Rubber Standard VS. Windshield Rubber Custom

Does the M1009 use Blazer Standard or Blazer Custom parts? I read through the FAQs sticky, and used the search function to no avail.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blazer standard parts for the M1009 . The custom parts seals are for seals with chrome trim . M1009's are the most basic stripped down plain parts GM had to offer.

richingalveston

I have replaced all seals on my 1009 with standard lmc seals. Only thing not done yet is wing window and windshield. I have the seals but have not done these items yet. all seals worked well. I have read on here that the wing windows dont fit good so I held off on that. I am waiting until I need a new windsheild before I do the windshield. I have parted two other 80's model chevy's and both windsheild cracked when removing so I was going to wait until it was necessary.