• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV CTIS $10 upgrade to ~75psi for Highway

bardicg

What would be an issue with running the tee and switch with the 200PSI sender in place? Wouldn't this help get the tires up closer to their specified pressure rating of roughly 90PSI?

coachgeo

What would be an issue with running the tee and switch with the 200PSI sender in place? Wouldn't this help get the tires up closer to their specified pressure rating of roughly 90PSI?
several folk already have done just it and run a switch with NO problems. Don't recall what max psi with switch has been done..... should be close to the 200 cause they are getting 80, to mid 80

Irishcop

Steel Soldiers Supporter

*credit to Tom Bauer

eBay search: Pressure Transducer Sender Sensor 0-4.5V Stainless Steel for Oil Fuel Air Water
Amazon search: AUTEX Pressure Transducer/Sender/Sensor 150/200 Psi Stainless Steel Compatible With Oil, Fuel, Air, Water (150 Psi)

*Be sure to get the 150# version
I realize that this is an older thread but THANK YOU very much! I have to travel 220 miles from current residence to my ranch in East Texas. I was struggling with trying to manually air up each tire, only to have the right front go back to 60 almost immediately. I was told that my CTIS was faulty when I purchased the vehicle. I finally thought that I have nothing to lose and hooked it up the other day. At first it glitched with two mode lights blinking but it seems to have worked itself out and I was at about 58 psi in hwy mode. Now with the upgraded sensor I'm sitting at just over 80!

Again thank you!

coachgeo

I realize that this is an older thread but THANK YOU very much! I have to travel 220 miles from current residence to my ranch in East Texas. I was struggling with trying to manually air up each tire, only to have the right front go back to 60 almost immediately. I was told that my CTIS was faulty when I purchased the vehicle. I finally thought that I have nothing to lose and hooked it up the other day. At first it glitched with two mode lights blinking but it seems to have worked itself out and I was at about 58 psi in hwy mode. Now with the upgraded sensor I'm sitting at just over 80!

Again thank you!
still got to fix the leak though..... or your compressor will stay on too much and give you new problems. Now could well be the Ctis pushing air in thru the hoses sorta kicked some gunk out ..... or?? and that stopped your leak... may be.

When the truck sits does that right front still leak down?

Irishcop

Steel Soldiers Supporter
still got to fix the leak though..... or your compressor will stay on too much and give you new problems. Now could well be the Ctis pushing air in thru the hoses sorta kicked some gunk out ..... or?? and that stopped your leak... may be.

When the truck sits does that right front still leak down?

No, it doesn't appear to be leaking now. I'm not sure how but I think it was something with the CTIS... Thanks again!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks