• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV/FMTV Quick Parts Reference Spreadsheet not accessible

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello forum!
The spreadsheet of the quick parts is not accessible from some day ago. It was so helpfull, did someone have a copy, or maybe look why the access is now user protected? I tried to ask for access, but got no answer...

Thanks!
Christian

Third From Texas

Hello forum!
The spreadsheet of the quick parts is not accessible from some day ago. It was so helpfull, did someone have a copy, or maybe look why the access is now user protected? I tried to ask for access, but got no answer...

Thanks!
Christian
I was informed that the spreadsheet contained some sort of "classified" TM material or something. Understandably, if it's not legal to post it on the web....this is the web.

That said, I'm sure someone has a copy somewhere...

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the info!
Maybe as a PM? ;-)
Christian

I was informed that the spreadsheet contained some sort of "classified" TM material or something. Understandably, if it's not legal to post it on the web....this is the web.

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Understand...
OK, let's hope that there is someone here that have if offline, if yes, please :)

Christian

If I had know it was going to be taken down, I would have saved it. And I'd be happy to share it, but I didn't save it myself.

Best to get a PM from someone with it and let them email you (outside of these channels). SS is just protecting themselves from the DoD, etc.

:(

coachgeo

The spreadsheet has no classified TM thingy. The OWNER of the spreadsheet has a beef with moderators who are taking down suspect TM's and thusly took down all of his parts spreadsheets out of protest you could say. He has a few for different MV's

the spreadsheet though IS COPYRIGHTED (says the owner)

Mavcaster

Would anyone here be able to PM me the spreadsheet? I have it on my computer I think but actually picking up a truck today and want to reference. Apologize if it’s in someone’s sig like a comment says but they don’t seem to appear on my phone.

coachgeo

Would anyone here be able to PM me the spreadsheet? I have it on my computer I think but actually picking up a truck today and want to reference. Apologize if it’s in someone’s sig like a comment says but they don’t seem to appear on my phone.
guess just use one mentioned from Awesomeness's Sig. for now

Last edited:

Mavcaster

guess just use one mentioned from Awesomeness's Sig. for now

Thanks everyone for the help, will report back soon with the outcome!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks