• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV foot brake / treadle valve rebuild kit

Guyfang

Staff member
OK, you have incoming! Attached is the bill for the parts to me, and the shipping from me to you.

If anyone wishes to order from this firm, I have to say that they were VERY helpful. There is a guy named Laszlo Seregi there that speaks, reads and writes very good English. Total is about 60 dollars.

later!

Attachments

jmangym

Did you have time to install this yet? Did it fit?

My brake pedal squeals when I lightly depress the brake pedal. It stops when I press the pedal hard so I’m going to rebuild the brake pedal valve to see if that fixes it.

RRaulston

Did you have time to install this yet? Did it fit?

My brake pedal squeals when I lightly depress the brake pedal. It stops when I press the pedal hard so I’m going to rebuild the brake pedal valve to see if that fixes it.
I did get it rebuilt. Rebuilding the unit was simple. I bet it took all of 45 minutes. Now, Removing and replacing it was a few hours.... Its a pain to get to.. I would check online for an auction unit. I later found one for $99...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks