• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lmtv frame width and bed dimensions needed plus pics

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to know what the lmtv frame width is? I also would like to know what the inside and outside bed dimensions are. Also looking for some pics of how the bed mounts to the frame and some pics of rear of the truck. Thank you

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to know what the lmtv frame width is? I also would like to know what the inside and outside bed dimensions are. Also looking for some pics of how the bed mounts to the frame and some pics of rear of the truck. Thank you
Here is what I got on my LMTV
Frame width is 34 1/2" Outside, 29 1/4" Inside
Bed Outside is 94 3/4" Wide, 153" Long
Bed Inside is 90 3/4" Wide, 150 1/2" Long
I'll get some pictures in a few minutes.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that a toolbox off of a generator trailer?
Not sure what it's off of but after I modified the brackets, it fits fine and looks right at home. Coffey1 has another just like it for sale with the modified brackets if you're interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks