• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV guys.. What do you do with yours?

Ukraine Train

When people ask me what I do with mine I tell them, "whatever I want." I got it just before relocating my machine shop and it was amazingly useful. I made about 8 trips with it fully loaded. I love just cruising around in it too. My kids climb all over it and we take it to car shows. It's funny when it draws a bigger crowd than the high end muscle cars.
2015-08-08 17.58.40.jpg 2015-10-05 13.36.53.jpg 2016-04-06 21.07.11.jpg2016-07-28 11.03.51.jpg

74M35A2

Do tell....
She is losing tolerance that his M35A2 is loud and slow, as he will not exceed 48mph. His 3hp mini bike is almost that fast, and near silent, but she doesn't like that either. Not that mine likes my 925A2 any better, but his might?

Last edited:

Rene M

She is losing tolerance that his M35A2 is loud and slow, as he will not exceed 48mph. His 3hp mini bike is almost that fast, and near silent, but she doesn't like that either. Not that mine likes my 925A2 any better, but his might?
Its official, im one of you now.. My wifes only comment thus far has been... " well, at least it fits in the driveway" . My 5 ton with a winch did not...

DanM7890

Just used my truck to deliver 45 cases of water to the local police Tuesday night so they could stay hydrated during the riots.

DanM7890

That's a mess. Sorry you are in the middle of that.
Without taking the thread into a different direction I'll leave it at this. The worst part about it is sitting at home watching the big screen knowing there's still nothing I can do. Horrible feeling because I love this city. I did the only thing I could by buying a pallet of water from Walmart and taking it to them as they were very under supplied the first night.

Bobcat701

Mine is now being transformed into a star wars parade float for my sons Junior High School Class. I will post some pictures once the get done with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks