LMTV M1078 3D CAD Model on OnShape

smugglersLMTV

Does anyone still have access to this file? I signed up for onshape but it doesn't appear on there anymore. The google drive link appears to not work either

I just bought an m1079 and i desperately want to find a 3d model of it (or a m1078) so i can design out a camper in solidworks. Can anyone help me find a file? solidworks, step, iges or whatever.

Thanks!

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
Does anyone still have access to this file? I signed up for onshape but it doesn't appear on there anymore. The google drive link appears to not work either

I just bought an m1079 and i desperately want to find a 3d model of it (or a m1078) so i can design out a camper in solidworks. Can anyone help me find a file? solidworks, step, iges or whatever.

Thanks!
I have my 98 M1079 box sort of in SW. Message me an email. Not sure if I can share the file.

ramdough

ramdough - I PM'd you regarding the 1083 file.
I received several PM’s. I am not sure how I can transfer everything. I will try to give it a look later today. Work has my bogged down. If I can email it, that would be easiest, but it may be too big.

Just an FYI in the 1083..... it is the 1078 but I reused the axle twice and extended the frame (to my future length, longer than a 1083). You will have to shorten it and check dimensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have a Google account, it should be possible to post in on your drive there and share a link to it. If you don't, they are easy to set up. I'd be happy to set one up for you just to get this posted for people to use.

Let me know.

Chris

ramdough

If you have a Google account, it should be possible to post in on your drive there and share a link to it. If you don't, they are easy to set up. I'd be happy to set one up for you just to get this posted for people to use.

Let me know.

Chris
I will have to look tonight to see what options I have.

SLOREX

I will have to look tonight to see what options I have.

I sent you a PM would love to get the file as we are just purchasing a 1078. I can make any adjustments needed. If you send me the file via WeTransfer I can pay it here from my Google drive or drop box.

Phil

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks