• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV M1079 M1078 ARB air locker group buy, we need 50 of you to make this happen.

Givinup

I'd love selectable lockers, but at 2k per axle that is a bit high imo. Any chance the price comes down? Hard to justify double the cost vs a Detroit style locker

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The price is going to be firm at around $2000.00 per locker, ARB is going to make this part from the ground up

Seth

I'd love selectable lockers, but at 2k per axle that is a bit high imo. Any chance the price comes down? Hard to justify double the cost vs a Detroit style locker

Nesrovlah

Seth if you talk to arb the should just be able to redo line the 2/1/2 ton deuce arb like they did for the Detroit lockers. let me know. Might bring the cost down?
Thanks don

bajaharley

I am interested in two also but I have a 2008 1078A1 which is a bit different than some earlier models. Does anyone know if this Locker will work with both older and newer trucks?

coachgeo

I am interested in two also but I have a 2008 1078A1 which is a bit different than some earlier models. Does anyone know if this Locker will work with both older and newer trucks?
Axle innards pretty much have not changed from A0 thru A1-P2's if Im not mistaken.

Last edited:

stefan vanhee

Christian, can you explain me how you managed to register your M1078? We are struggling here in Belgium. I took in the first two in Belgium ever to service as service trucks in quarries. However, they need a COC document or equal. any advice?

Givinup

I reread the OP, I thought price was 2k per locker, not under 2k. Any update on price? I'm doing a high speed gear change on m1088 and non selectable lockers, would love selectable if I can afford both.

ARB told us around $2000.00 per locker, we need a few more of you to make this happen, but we are getting close

Seth

I reread the OP, I thought price was 2k per locker, not under 2k. Any update on price? I'm doing a high speed gear change on m1088 and non selectable lockers, would love selectable if I can afford both.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks