• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV M1079 M1078 ARB air locker group buy, we need 50 of you to make this happen.

Waltjg

where did you get the high-speed gears for your m1088?

I reread the OP, I thought price was 2k per locker, not under 2k. Any update on price? I'm doing a high speed gear change on m1088 and non selectable lockers, would love selectable if I can afford both.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Givinup

where did you get the high-speed gears for your m1088?
Bryce down in Florida installed them. Haven't driven it yet to see the difference. I've been out of town since they were installed. Lockers were installed on both rears along with the gears. Bryce was great, super hard working and knowledgeable. Drove from Florida to Oklahoma to install.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think we are getting close now, I need to modify our original post and start having all that can make a deposit do so, that we we can see who is in for sure, I bet we are close to getting this done !!!

Seth

How are doing on the arb lockers for the lmtv’s?
Kindest regards
Don
1-805-338-6849

coachgeo

Awesome, lets get all of this going after Christmas, we will update this thread and talk then...
Just PM me the deposit $$ if you don't want to announce to the world and will send it off. Been saving for it already. If your on facebook (hate it, but it is a necessary evil these days) you can send money thru it if you set it up on your side to receive funds that way. Would make it quick and easy for you to get the funds and would give us a bit of a an accounting archival of the transaction.

Last edited:
ok, sounds good, we are going to have all of you contact Carl at Nitro Gear and Axle, I will let you know when to call him and make the deposit, will be soon :)

Seth

Just PM me the deposit $$ if you don't want to announce to the world and will send it off. Been saving for it already. If your on facebook (hate it, but it is a necessary evil these days) you can send money thru it if you set it up on your side to receive funds that way. Would make it quick and easy for you to get the funds and would give us a bit of a an accounting archival of the transaction.

SteelPeak

I'd be interested in at least one locker, but would like to install at the same time as high speed gears. I've been trying to connect with Bryce over the last 8 months to no avail. Anyone know where I can get a set of gears (new or used) and have them installed w/ the locker(s). I'm in Northern CA and don't mind a road trip if need be (Oregon, Washington, Nevada)...finding a source for the gears seems to be my biggest hurdle.

ok I will add you to the list, contact LMTV Truck sales in Boseman MT as they have new gears in stock and can install them for you, tell them we sent you please, might help

Seth

I'd be interested in at least one locker, but would like to install at the same time as high speed gears. I've been trying to connect with Bryce over the last 8 months to no avail. Anyone know where I can get a set of gears (new or used) and have them installed w/ the locker(s). I'm in Northern CA and don't mind a road trip if need be (Oregon, Washington, Nevada)...finding a source for the gears seems to be my biggest hurdle.

scottmandu

Bryce dropped off a few sets of high speed gears at my place yesterday and was heading to Northern California to meet his family for Christmas.

longrange4u

Steel... I PM'd you Bryce's info... he can help you out. Is having problems posting on board... he's in CA now.

SteelPeak

Thanks for the PM lmtv. I also made contact w/ Bryce and it sounds like he'll be back to CA in Jan/Feb. Between all the replies here I should be able to put something together and am good for one locker. What kind of a time frame are we looking at w/ ARB? Thanks for spearheading this Adventure!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks