• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV M1081 Title Now Transfered

FloridaAKM

After waiting since the end of April when I purchased my M1081 to get the title, J Wade made it happen a few weeks ago. Major Thanks To Him! Today, I went to the tag agency to transfer the Florida title from GP to me. The lady who waited on me was trying very hard to make everything work as normal. but kept getting tripped up as she had never seen a military truck title, much less tried to run it thru the system. After a few runs back to the experts, she got it done & brought me my new title for the M1081. It cost me $105.75 including the late fees incurred by the late registration according to them. Okay, I got my title. GP owes me $57.20 difference between NC taxes & Florida taxes.

Now, after showing the lady a picture of the truck, her expert mentor let me know that Florida now no longer allows former military vehicles to have any changes in the truck markings to be allowed to be run on Florida roads. Her explanation was that the truck had to stay as it was in the military to be allowed on Florida roads. Markings, etc. If anything was changed, it was now restrained to being off road only. Some of you folks might want to check up on this as it affects any newly registered trucks if you want to put you business logo on the side of the vehicle from now on! There may be more things involved, i.e. bobbing, or who knows what ever. Just an FYI for the Florida folks here.

Carry on!:???:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks