• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Mobile Blasting Truck

coalnation

My old 1983 Ford C8000 took my thumb off one week, and then blew up the next. I decided it was time to get a replacement work truck and picked up a M1078. I got hustled back to work after being down for a couple of weeks and didn't get to finish painting everything. Anyways, here it is.

12347652_658402884262894_2247513523964251143_n.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great and your photography background looks incredible. OK, looks like you are a blasting pro, tell us about your set up. I see a 2 sack pot. Isn't is a productivity suck to have to climb up on the back of the truck every 10 minutes to pot up? Or does your helper do that? I'm a one man show so I have to keep the pot close to the work.

coalnation

Looks great and your photography background looks incredible. OK, looks like you are a blasting pro, tell us about your set up. I see a 2 sack pot. Isn't is a productivity suck to have to climb up on the back of the truck every 10 minutes to pot up? Or does your helper do that? I'm a one man show so I have to keep the pot close to the work.
I have a Geoblaster and do wet blasting. Being in a coastal area, I primarily blast boats. I take the bottom paint off down to the gelcoat and leave a ready to paint surface. Ha, the ladder helps when it comes to getting up and down. I usually have to refill every 2 hours. I am also a one man show.