• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Replacement Windshield Wiper Arms

jmumme

Does anyone know who the manufacturer is of the windshield wiper arms for the LMTV is? Or where to get new ones? Mine are pretty stripped out and I see used ones online for sale, but my preference would be to start new. Thanks in advance.

Ronmar

Does anyone know who the manufacturer is of the windshield wiper arms for the LMTV is? Or where to get new ones? Mine are pretty stripped out and I see used ones online for sale, but my preference would be to start new. Thanks in advance.
I used wiper arms from a Toyota 4runner on mine. The drive spindles are the same...

3E3DE744-FBF2-4424-95C0-8B8FBE5B4157.jpeg

spankybear

The OE ones are made by Sprague and the part number is S-4706 . I have had good luck getting Sprague parts from Rome Trucking. Give then a call on Monday. http://www.rometruckparts.com

You may also need the fluid nozzle things that attach to the arms. Part number is 106.731
And the plastic covers that cover the nut at the base is part number 189.733. I need one of these and one day I'll get around to calling Rome Trucking to see if they have these. I believe they will be the best chance

This is the place I got the little elbows from for the squiters. Very nice people from my dealings.

coachgeo

Update on these wiper arms for anyone that may be interested.

S-4706 has been discontinued and has been replaced with GS-5772.

As of 6/13/22 the price is $35.61 and includes the wiper blade. Plus shipping from Rome Truck Parts in Georgia.
can you recheck that part number please. Search box on their site can't find anything with that part number

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks