• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV SRW intended use

aleigh

Guy I met once drove strykers. Says they suck, get stuck all the time. Should have had tracks. Anyways, the way he told it, you call heavier and heavier things and stick them all until you eventually call a hercules. I asked him what happened when you get the hercules stuck and he said he didn't know, he's never seen it happen. They have a crane and lift the stuck vehicle up, breaking the suction, before dragging it out.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Guy I met once drove strykers. Says they suck, get stuck all the time. Should have had tracks. Anyways, the way he told it, you call heavier and heavier things and stick them all until you eventually call a hercules. I asked him what happened when you get the hercules stuck and he said he didn't know, he's never seen it happen. They have a crane and lift the stuck vehicle up, breaking the suction, before dragging it out.

See attached video, quite a few MTVR 7 ton wreckers, MK15 wreckers, D7 Dozers and a M88

Milspec2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
One thing I learned long ago. If you want to go some place stupid, take a shovel, be ready to use it and all natural items available to go under the wheels. Hope for the best and have your check book ready if you were too stupid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks