• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Temp Sensors

Jonas947

Hello everyone,

im looking for the temperature of the cooland sensors.

I could only find the temperatures of the thermostat. Im looking of the Temp to activate the Engine FAN and when it does shut off.
An when does the "coolant temp" light comes on.

The Fan and everything operates Normal, but sometimes at around 205-210 degrees colant hot comes on and goes off when the fan stopps.

Which sensor is for what.

ive got an 1078A1 i know about 4 Sensors. Which is for what.

Thank you

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A1+ trucks are computer controlled. The engine control module (ECM) controls fan operation.

The ECM has quite a few sensors - which engine do you have? 3126b or C7?

Ronmar

yep, ECU controlled on an A1. 205 and 230 are the fan and over-temp light switch points on the A0, not sure what levels the A1 ECU are set for. Cant recall if the over-temp light is backed up with a switch on the A1 thermostat housing, but I am thinking it might be. I will have to look it up...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks