• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV

NEIOWA

Were there ever rear cab windows in any version of the FMTV? Sheet metal looks to be stamped for such. Kits available?

1701087510831.png

dsanderlmtv

No kits that I know of.

But yes, I have seen it done before…..

Look up Endless Adventures on YouTube.

He replaced the center panel with glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be done, it just takes a little work. I had a local glass shop cut a piece of glass and glue it in place. Endless Adventures had great DIY YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coachgeo

Versions of this cab used on many trucks on other side of the pond so yes one or more of them likely have rear window. More cost effective though to just cut it out and have a flat automotive glass cut for it and use generic window rubber and or cut out metal and glass from a slightly smaller than that open from a common truck in junk yards and weld into that spot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks